We are continuing to provide goods and services which are essential to looking after your pets.
There are some changes under Level 3.
Please contact us to book your pets in now as there may be some delays as we prioritise postponed surgeries and consults. We will continue to be available for emergencies and urgent animal welfare work.
Phoning ahead to pick up products is a big help - it speeds up the process for you and reduces potential contact time and infection.
Your clinic will look a little different too. We don’t allow anyone in the retail area and our staff may be in PPE. You will be asked to drop your pet off and the vet or nurse will then take the pet into the clinic while you wait outside. Treatment will be provided and the team will, once again, meet you at the entrance with treatment and your pet. The process is slow, so please be patient.
But our opening hours haven’t changed, and you will get the same friendly service.
Thank you for continuing to use the Vetora clinics to supply the health care to your pet.
Keep safe. The lockdown will be effective if we do what is asked of us
At Alert L2 the following protocols apply
- Our clinic doors are now open to 1 person per animal or farm. This allows us to keep you all 2m apart
- There may be situations when only our staff will be in our consult rooms with your pet. This will be to keep us 2m apart
- Please wear a mask when coming to our clinics
- Please scan in or record your visit at our front door
- At alert level 2 we are doing all procedures, so to avoid any delays call your local Vetora clinic to book an appointment
- Please continue to call ahead for prescriptions and all product needs and we will arrange a pick-up time that works for you. But if you need to pop in for something please do, and follow the above advice
- We will continue maintaining social distancing and wear masks for your and our safety
- All payments will remain contactless
Remember that if you have any question, we are only a phone call away.
Thanks for all the support and for continuing to stay strong together.
Your caring Vetora team
Mike Lange | Chief Executive Officer